MILK THISTLE DANDELION herbs are used to detoxify a bird's liver. Liver toxicity can occur as the result of a diet containing high-fat seeds. MILK THISTLE DANDELION herbs are also used to promote liver health.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Administer twice daily by ONE of the following methods:
• 8 drops in 8 fl.oz (237ml) of drinking water.
• 8 drops on 8 oz (227g) of soft food.
• 1 drop by mouth for small birds (Finch, Budgie).
• 2 drops by mouth for medium-sized birds (Grey, Amazon)
• 3 drops by mouth for large birds (Macaw, Cockatoo)
Shake well before use.
Organic Milk Thistle Seed
Organic Dandelion Root
Organic Vegetable Glycerin
NO ALCOHOL ADDED.
Not For Human Consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.